You Are Perfect For God


Do you know why you are perfect to God? Because He loves you unconditionally and accepts you for who you are.

Kim and I have been married for over 30 years and I deeply love her and accept her for who she is, but she does still do things that bug me. I guess what I am saying is, we know that God loves us, but we only know a human love. God's love for you goes beyond your understanding, it is infinite.

Related Article: God Will Pick You Up

Here are some great verses to remind you of how God loves you.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Isaiah 54:10
10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Romans 5:8 
8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Psalm 86:15 
15 But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Comments