Prayer for Protection For Family Psalm 91

Father, Most High God, my family and I dwell in Your shelter and abide in Your shadow. 

You, LORD, are a refuge and a fortress for me and my family, our God, in whom we trust. You are faithful to deliver us from our enemies and heal us from illness. 

May You cover my family, and under Your wings they will find refuge; Your faithfulness will be their shield.  We will not fear the terror of the night, the calamity of each day, or the destruction and injustice rampant in the world.  Though instability rages all around us, Your peace, the peace that surpasses all understanding, will envelop and comfort us. 

I proclaim, You are our refuge, LORD, and we make You the Most High, the prominence of our hearts.  No harm will over take us, no disaster will come near us, as we stand firm in Your armor. 

Please command Your angels concerning my family and I, to guard us in all ways. Will they lift us up in their hands to protect and guard us from stumbling and falling. You battle our enemies before we need to lift a finger or say a word. We vow to live our life in submission to You daily. 

Because my family and I love You, LORD, You promise to rescue us. You will protect us, for we acknowledge Your name. We will call on You, and You will answer each of us. 

You will be with my family and I in trouble, You will deliver us and honor us.

In Christ, we witness Your salvation, and will live eternally with You, LORD my God.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen🙏

                         



Comments