Thursday, March 5, 2020

Crying Is A Way For Your Eyes Speak


This is what I love about God. He knows you intimately. He knows everything about you. So when you are sad and depressed He knows it, without you even saying a word. When the tears are flowing He knows what is breaking your heart. 

In our e-mails we receive a lot of questions. One of the more popular one is; "Should I tell God I am angry at Him?" I chuckle thinking, the moment your heart was mad, God knew. That is why I tell people to be honest with God as He already knows. You cannot hide or run away from God.... Just ask Jonah :) 


Enjoy These Verses I Found For You

Psalm 139:1-24 
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. 

1 John 3:19-20 
By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him; for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.

Jeremiah 12:3 
But you, O Lord, know me; you see me, and test my heart toward you. Pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and set them apart for the day of slaughter.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks God.
    For seeting the plan of our life.
    I know you will bring us to the peaceful lovable and joyful life.
    We love you Lord.
    Bless us all my family and friends.
    In Jesus name. We pray.
    Amen🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord Jesus for the unending grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need Jesus now more than ever we are sailing stormy water,he touched the lame man he started walking,he touched the dumb man he started talking, he put Elijah, back together but we need Jesus Christ more than ever.my prayers are with you all ,stay safe,#talk to Jesus.God Bless

    ReplyDelete