Saturday, February 29, 2020

God Is Always There To Pick Me Up


It is a fact that if you live on this Earth, bad things will happen to you. We are not immune from the world knocking us down. 

In our lives we have been knocked down quite a few times. The suicide of our only son, Jim has a rare disease, Kim has Multiple Sclerosis, we foreclosed on our house, our business almost went bankrupt, and some other "fun" events. 

When we got knocked down, at times we did not get up right away,  sometimes it took a couple of months. BUT somehow God always lifted our spirits and picked us up and pushed us back into the World again.

If you are feeling depressed, and knocked down.... focus on God. I know it is hard when that dark cloud never seems to leave. But He is there for you. Here are some verses to encourage you.

Related Blog: God Wants To Bless You

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."

Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Hebrews 13:5 "Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'"

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height

11 comments:

  1. It's so interesting to know that whatever I go through, I shouldn't be afraid because my God is with me always wherever I may be. Mine is only to have faith, to be strong and to trust in Him, and everything will be OK... Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and praise our GOD ALMIGHTY !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks God.
    For teaching me good always.
    And more wisdom you shared with us.
    Im very lucky because i discover to love your words of wisdom because it is out shelves from the evil and protection from the bad wills of satan.
    Lord bless us always.
    Your love be with us always.
    Gracr us o lord.
    Keep safe my family always..
    I love you.
    In Jesus name
    Amen.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying my best to have complete faith in His word.Been a rough few months and now we are facing another huge trial. November 2nd we had to move from the place we were renting a room as it was a bad situation, we went to stay in a hotel for what we thought would be 3days,November 3rd I was rushed to the ER due to hemorrhaging,November 4th I was diagnosed with stage 3 cervical cancer, November 5th my Mom's car was repossessed. Now we need a place to move by March 7th. I am still having radiation treatments. Appreciate prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. God's the one shoving my face into the mud yelling "YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE LESSONS! NO BLESSINGS!". Been begging God for a job for 13 years. Not once has he given me one and I've endured 13 years of hell.

    And excuse the SN. This is an old Google account when I was 16. I'm 33 now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord God please lead the way for me. I firmly believe that You, my Mighty God will make a way for me when there seems to be no way for me to face this trials im into. I have nothing but my constant prayers for You to help me get over with this problems i’m facing right now. Please do not forsake me oh Lord. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Psalms 139:14_17 God has a plan and purpose in my life even before I was formed in my mother's womb. I shall not fear anything in my life for God watches over my life.
    If anything good is to happen to me God plans will supercede. Shall not fear dead or poverty because I am His child .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen thank u Jesus for everything that u had shared because that was just for me because it seems like the Devil 😈 doesn't want me to read my Bible or pray 🙏😇🙌 because Everytime I start reading my Bible or pray here comes the Devil 😈 whispering in my ear saying u don't have to read ur Bible and u don't have to pray 🙏😇🙌 before I go to bed at night time and sometimes I will just say forget about praying at night time and even the Devil 😈 doesn't want to read my Bible in the morning or before I go to bed at night time because I had stopped reading my Bible and sometimes I don't even feel like praying 🙏😇🙌 anymore and I just go right to sleep at night time and even when I get up in the morning and I be have a sleep 😴 in the morning and at night time before I go to bed so I was wondering what should I do to get back on the right path of reading my Bible every day when I'm not so busy Amen thank u Jesus for waking us up this morning to see another day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had to spend the better part of the last several years taking care of the elderly who have now passed away. My time with them was priceless as they needed someone to care for them and help in their time of need. I was critized by many for not leaving them to go to church. I watched church services with them constantly as they slowly passed away. I felt that God was pleased with me for having given my time for them. I don't regret having done so. It took a great deal of time after they were gone to bring myself to find a church body and try to be a part in service again with the grief I was carrying. But I did find a church. After many Mo this of attending I tried to get close to some of the people there. Each person I spoke with had negative things to say about others in the church. Even the pastor's wife. It got so disturbing that now I have reservations about being there. I don't feel love there between the people. I believe the pastor is anointed and is totally committed to God, but my Spirit is wounded and I can't seem to let it go. Pray for me please. I need help to get past these feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asking for prayer as I have found myself dealing with depression. My husband passed away this time last year and it has hit me real hard lately. Not wanting to go to work, dealing with restless nights migraines and high blood pressure. Feels like I am going down a tunnel I don’t want to go in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always say “ God Is In Control......Why you Lord Jesus say like this?

    ReplyDelete