Monday, March 23, 2020

Right Now We Need God More Than Ever


Right now we need God more than ever. With all the confusion, stress, and uncertainty, it is a scary time. We need to pray this prayer daily. 

Isn't it a blessing that we have God to turn to in times like these?

But, think about the people that do not know God? Imagine what it would be like if the only peace you could get came from the World and what it has to offer? That is scary. 

I know for me, I am taking the precautions that our government is suggesting, but I have this peace inside me that everything is going to be OK. And even if the worse happens in my life and I did die, I am in the arms of Jesus. I am home. 

So be encouraged! Thank God that He loved you and I so much that He does want a relationship, so badly that He sent His Son to die for us.
Here are some encouraging verses on God's love:

1 John 4:9-11
9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

John 3:16 
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 8:37-39
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,Or "nor heavenly rulers" neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isaiah 54:10 
10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

John 15:13
13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Read Article: Never Stop Praying



1 comment: