Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Never Stop Praying


As most of you know we answer tons of e-mail. The one e-mail that I see over and over is this: A person writes me and says that they have prayed for something, God did not answer, so they want us to pray for them. They give up after the first try.

I feel that at times, we think God is a gumball machine. Put a prayer in, get an answer. God does not work like this. We live in a society where everything is instant. I can go to google and find an answer now. I can order an item and have it the next day. We need to remind ourselves God does not operate on OUR timetable, He IS the timetable. 


We need to pray, pray, and then pray. We need to get prayer chains going. We need to never stop praying, even if we feel that God has not answered our prayer the way we want it.

So if you are praying for something... Do Not Quit. God is still there listening. You life can change in an instant. 

I do have a secret to have your prayers answered more quickly. Ask yourself... How often do you pray? Only when you need something? Maybe God loves hearing from you, so He is slow to answer as He is enjoying speaking to you. BUT if you prayed all the time, maybe... just maybe, God would answer more quickly.

7 comments:

  1. God.
    You are so right.
    You never ever leave us in our own ways.
    We know you created our way in right path.
    Thats why i always pray for you.
    For us for my family my friends and other people who needs you.
    I love you Lord.
    God bless us.
    In Jesus name.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🙏🏻Ty Daddy 💚u

    ReplyDelete