Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Tomb Is Empty - Gods411


My Friends,
I pray and I hope for a miracle that COVID-19 will be over on Easter Sunday. What a great day that would be! But the truth is, that only God knows when this will be over. 

But the one thing we know for sure, is that this is Holy Week and our current situation does not change what Jesus did for us over 2,000 years ago. For many of us (non-believers included), this may be the one time we reflect on this event. 

So let us rejoice! Our Churches may be empty on Resurrection Sunday, but thank God that the tomb of Jesus Christ is empty.  

Prayer
Dear Lord,
This week is all about You. You shifted history when You conquered death on the Cross. Help us put aside all that is happening around the World and reflect on You.

Lord, I am sad that our Churches are closed. For many people it is the one time where they will come to Church. Lord I pray for those lost souls. Let them seek You more during this difficult time. 

Lord, thank You that You love me... so much that You chose me to be with You in Heaven. Thank You for giving Your life for me. A soul that was destined for death, but now have everlasting life. 

Thank You Jesus!
Amen 

3 comments: