Monday, April 6, 2020

Prayer of Protection For Grandchildren


Let Us Pray For Our Grandchildren

Dear Lord,
I am lifting up my precious Grandchildren. No one is safe from Coronavirus. I am worried about my Grandchildren, and with these lockdowns, it is even harder to guide them and protect them.

Lord, I know my Grandchildren do not have the experience to make good decisions at times. They are impulsive and emotional. They cannot weigh the outcome of their actions at this young age. They will make mistakes and wrong decisions. 


Lord, I am asking that you will protect my Grandchildren. Keep them safe from the Coronavirus. Guide them as they do make decisions. Place the right people in their lives to encourage and support them. 

Lord, my Grandchildren mean the World to me. They bring a smile to my face everytime I think of them. I cannot imagine a World without them. I would be devastated. I know that Your love for them goes beyond my understanding. 

I ask all this things in the Mighty Name of Jesus,
Amen

๐Ÿ‘‡Post Your Prayer For Your Grandchildren Below๐Ÿ‘‡

Read: I Am Covered By The Blood of Jesus


13 comments:

  1. Jesus please. Guide and protect my 3grandkids and the one that's coming soon in Jesus name amen amen amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God please PROTECT my grandchildren and great grand children, only you can do this. I Jesus name I py, AMEN

      Delete
  2. Heavenly father I ask in Jesus mighty name for complete protection from Covid-19 for all my grandchildren from the top of there head to the souls of there feet In Jesus mighty name Amen ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. heavenly father please put your arms around my grand kids and great grandkids and keep them safe from this virus.amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lord Jesus please bless and protect my Grandsons Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lord Jesus, please protect my grandchildren, great grandchildren, and my one little great-great grandson from all harm,sickness and disease, including Corona virus. I thank You, Lord Jesus for all that You have already done and all that You are going to do for us in this scary time. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord Jesus cover them with your arms of protection and by your blood. as only you can. Whatever age they are from the youngest to the oldest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord please protect my 11 grand children,You Lord God know them by their names and know them even before they were in their mother's womb. I thank you Lord for your Grace over them and for your promise that you will never leave us nor forsake us. Thank you Anna Fathe. In the Mighty Name of Jesus I pray.
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the wrong spelling.*Abba Father* can you perhaps correct it for me?

      Delete
  8. Thank you Lord Jesus for protect our grand children and others from Corona Virus.
    You are almighty, I believe in you in Lord Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord God Almighty please protect and guide my grandchildren,cover the 3 of them,Julio Robert Castillo,Eros Robert Castillo and Princess Athena Castillo. They were all too young,please shield them with your powerful hands
    . I trust you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, I ask that you place your mighty arms of protection around both my grandchildren as well as our entire family and protect each one of us from this corona virus. All this I ask in your HOLY NAME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete