Friday, April 3, 2020

Covered By The Blood of Jesus


The phrase Covered by the Blood of Jesus is not for the faint of heart. It can make us feel uncomfortable the first few times we hear it. It can even make us want to double-check that as Christians we aren’t, in fact, involved in a scary cult.

Covered by the Blood of Jesus simply means God purchased our lives with His own blood. When someone says they are covered by the blood of Jesus, it means the price was paid for their freedom from sin.

Since God paid for you through the Blood of Jesus Christ, you now belong to Him. Satan has no power over you. So when you feel like you are being attacked you look at satan and say "Sorry satan, I am covered by the Blood of Jesus."

No Storm Is To Big For God

What the Bible says about the Blood of Jesus 

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Leviticus 17:11 
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.

1 Peter 1:18-19
Knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot.

Prayer For The Blood of Jesus
Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family ( state them by name ) with the Blood of Jesus.
I cover my home and my possession, my car, my finances, my marriage, my ministry with the Blood of Jesus. I cover the work of my hands with the Blood of Jesus.
In the Name of Jesus Christ by the power of His Blood, I break off, tear down every power of the kingdom of darkness formed against me and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God in my life.
I confess that my body is a temple of the Holy Ghost, justified, sanctified, perfected and protected forever by the Blood of Jesus. I take authority over the plans of the satan in my life and reverse and break every plan and tongue that has formed against me and the Perfect plan of God.  Amen.

Read: Christ Will Be Victorious 


22 comments:

  1. 🙏🙏🙏 Praying I and my family's and friends are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ our saviour always...AMEN AMEN 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. I'M PRAYING MY FAMILY IS covered by the Blood of Jesus. Amen. My friends. Covered by the Blood of Jesus.🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in Scripture does it say that we can use His name to cover your finances and your car and your possession? Also, in the book of Job who was the one who allowed Satan to spare Job's life?

    His blood was for the forgiveness of sins and not to protect your riches here on earth

    In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
    Ephesians 1:7 ESV

    Hebrews 9:22
    Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.

    Colossians 1:20
    and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

    Repent of your sins and turn to Christ.Look for the things that are eternal and not the temporal things. His precious blood is not that you can enjoy your luxuries here in this world but that you may be saved from the wrath that is to come.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that the blood of Christ does NOT cover our possessions!

      Delete
  4. I pray that's blood of Jesus will protect my full,and Jesus will command his angels to.protect us.amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am covered by the Blood of Jesus and pray that all of my friends will be

    ReplyDelete
  6. God helped me find my dad after 41 years For years before I met him he had been talking about me to a younger person who became my husband soul mate and best friend All my life I had never known true love until this moment I see Gods unconditional love in my husband every day So I know me and my husband are covered by the blood of Jesus 🙏🏽❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray the blood of Jesus Christ over my whole family & over all the world AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen am covered by the blood of Jesus together with my family & no weapon that is fashioned against me shall prosper I Jesus Mighty Name

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh merciful God, Supreme Ruler of the Universe, I thank you and Glorify you for your unmerited favor today and for the Covering of the Blood of Christ over my life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Beauty Of Holiness is on this Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you think an imaginary friend's blood covers you, you're delusions.
    Satan doesn't exist and neither does Jesus.
    Coronavirus will fucking kill you, and delusional beliefs doesn't affect a disease in any way whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jokes on you. He's got HIV, hep c, anthrax, herpes, covid-19, and gingivitis. Not only that, Satan was given a clean bill of health after his last yearly exam. I'm sticking with the man I love, Satan. He's also NOT infected with homophobia, misogyny, pettiness, serial killing, or other abusive tendencies. He promotes knowledge, critical thinking, and it seems to me he never made any threats about the consequences of NOT LOVING HIM. Guess who does display such qualities? Not to mention god's extreme narcissism. No. Thank. You.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen. Lord father God. I am washed clean by your son my savior Jesus Christ blood. For he die and rose again for our sins. I love you with all my heart and soul ❤️ and ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Fifth Dentist and LisaRene - I am so sorry you two feel the way you do. I'm not talking about the virus - but about the way you feel about Jesus Christ. I don't know what caused you to be so hateful to Him, but you are missing out on the greatest thing on earth - His love and His comfort. He really does care for you. And believe it or not, you WILL face Him some day, I hope that you will realize your need for Him before that time. You can't be truly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. God love me very much. He died and suffered plenty for me, I will do everything he tells me to do. I won't and never sin against him in my spirit and body.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES INDEED if you have invited JESUS CHRIST into your heart, as your LORD&SAVIOUR THE VIRUS CAN'T HARM YOU, CLAIM your protection in JESUS NAME AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  17. I prayed you cover me and my family and the world with this blood of Christ ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am covered by the blood of Jesus AMEN! 🙏🏽
    I pray my family and friends and the world to be covered by the blood of Jesus. You are our Everlasting God..
    All gory be to your name. 🙏🏽✝️💖

    ReplyDelete