Friday, April 10, 2020

God Has Something To Tell You About COVID-19 - Gods411


God Is Saying To You Today
You have seen some hard days these past few weeks.
You have seen dark days in this world. There have been many uncertainties unfold in your life because of this and it seems there is not a light at the end of the tunnel.

I know these circumstances are like no other you have ever experienced, I know that they have brought you to your knees.

Is your fear debilitating you?

Are you focused on the news and the statistics to a point of consuming you?

Why do you not look to Me?

Seek Me?

Have I ever failed you before?


Have I ever left your side… unless you have asked Me too?

Come to Me when you are lost, discouraged, fearful or depressed.

I am here.

I am in control.

I know what needs to unfold from this situation.

I know what you need, I know that there are hard times ahead when the virus ends, but I have a path planned for you. I have plans for you to prosper.

I will use any circumstance you are going through to make you stronger, Make you more faithful. To bring you to your knees and see what I CAN do.

You will see how much I love you. You will see how much I can do. You will see miracles…

If you are looking to Me, you will see.

I am the God of impossible and I am in control.

You will be blessed supernaturally.

The end is near. Trust Me.

8 comments:

  1. Amen I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me , in your precious name Amen Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. I remember the words from Footprints in the Sand. Yes we are in despair, afraid, uncertain of what is to come, but with faith I know you are with us, so close to us, you are carrying us in the palm of your hand and will never forsake those who believe and trust in you. Please help me and my family to grow during this time of lockdown. To repent, to grow deeper in faith and most of all be united as family, be tolerant and understanding and be loving to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you are God of miracles, thank you Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, thank you Almighty God for always being there for us, loving us and caring so much than anyone else πŸ™

    ReplyDelete