Never underestimate the POWER OF PRAYER


We need to pray, pray, and then pray. We need to get prayer chains going. We need to never stop praying, even if we feel that God has not answered our prayer the way we want it.

So if you are praying for something... Do Not Quit. God is still there listening. You life can change in an instant. 

I do have a secret to have your prayers answered more quickly. Ask yourself... How often do you pray? Only when you need something? Maybe God loves hearing from you, so He is slow to answer as He is enjoying speaking to you. BUT if you prayed all the time, maybe... just maybe, God would answer more quickly.

Here are some great verses on prayer

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
1 John 5:14 

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Colossians 4:2 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24 

Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
Jeremiah 29:12 

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12 

The Lord is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth.
Psalm 145:18 

What are you praying for right now?
👇Comment Below. We can all pray for you.

Comments

  1. God is not a spirit of fear and he is always you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for my daughter that she will one day see the light and come to change her ways and trust God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for my strength to not turn to sin anymore. Pray for my love ones who are on the way to hell. I cry and think about God because I feel like he doesn't hear me. I used to dibble and dabble in witchcraft and really didn't know the seriousness of it. Now when I listen to Christan music I get negative thoughts (it's really weird) and I just feel like God has shunned me away because of all the times I've shunned him away and didn't make time for him and got mad at him. But I really want more than anything to have a relationship with him . I don't know how too. I don't know how to have a real relationship with Jesus , I don't think it's as simple as people make it .please pray for me ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray for the world to be healed from corona virus disease. Please also pray for my love to come back to me. Please pray That his heart will be touched by God so he will feel that he love me and forgive and also please oraybthat his mind will be enlightened by the Holy Spirit so je will not forget and he will come back home with me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment