Your Miracle Is Going To Happen

Your Miracle Is Going To Happen

Be Sure To Watch Our Video At The End

Do you ever get tired of hearing about other people's blessings, victories, and miracles? It's not that you don't want them to be healed, have their marriage restored, or have big financial victories,  you're happy for them. But you wonder when will it happen for me?

I know that you say, I'm trying to stay positive but I just don't know if I can take this any longer. Your  tired of acting happy, your tired of waiting, your tired of trusting God. 

When is it my turn?

I have learned that you have to trust the process. You have to trust in the timing of God's will. There is nothing worse than getting the right thing at the wrong time. God's timing is almost never your timing.  This is hard for us because we live in an age of immediacy. 

One of the problems that happens when you are waiting for your miracle, is that you start focusing on what God is doing in everybody else's life. You forget to focus on Jesus. In fact you can become so distracted, that you miss other miracles and blessings that are happening in your life. 

Here is a tip you can do while waiting for your miracle. Ask yourself, "What is God trying to teach me?" If God gave us everything we wanted, we would be spoiled and entitled Christians. God's goal in our lives is to become more like Jesus, and at times when working out our faith it brings us to that.

Keep your faith. God has not forgotten about you. He knows what you are going through. He knows the suffering you are enduring. He is right beside you through all of this.

I will leave you with one of my favorite verses; 

Isaiah 40:31 "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings like eagles and they shall run and not be weary they shall walk and not be faint."

Have a blessed day,

Jim



Comments