Thursday, March 5, 2020

God Is Not Punishing You, He Is Preparing You


No one likes to go through hardships and trials. Kim and I have gone through our share of trials. In fact there was a time where it seemed like one after another kept happening. In fact I remember yelling at God and saying... enough is enough.

At times it does feel like God is punishing you. I mean let's face it, everywhere I read in the Bible it tells me how MUCH God loves me. And if He loves me so much, how come He lets me go through this pain. I still struggle with that at times, but I have learned to trust the process.


Here is a life lesson that I have learned; It may help speed the painful process that you are going through. Instead of wallowing in your pain and misery, complaining about how God does not love you, and being unhappy everyday; Ask God "What are you trying to teach me?" or "God, what are you preparing me for?" 

By doing this, you turn your hardened heart into a heart of flesh that is more willing to accept the path God is so lovingly preparing for you.

10 comments:

  1. Lord.
    Thank you.
    I trust in You always.
    We love you.
    Bless us all always.
    In jesus name.we pray.
    Amen🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. lead me oh lord to the way you want it to be. prepare me oh lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you really doubt what God's plan? But you must have the good heart to believe it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As our Heavenly Father He loves us and knows the best plan for our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks God for everything you have done for us, I pray that you make me pass through everything I have too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely. Stronghold struggle for years. No instant delivery there. Years disappear before your eyes when combating all the time. We are as the morning dew.
    But His mercies are new every morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reach this far oh lord!...
    What can i say...
    Thank you! for you never left me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you lord for watching over me and my family and thank you for my great friends you brought too my life in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord for the lessons you taught me to make me stronger.I love You Lord Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete