Never Quit Praying, God Can Change Your Life Instantly


How many times have you prayed and prayed, and quit because you were not seeing any results or answers? I know I have. There was a time period when I was praying for over 14 years for my loved one to get some relief from their sickness. I prayed incessantly. I prayed on my knees, I laid in a cross position on the floor and always with tears and frustration..."WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING GOD?" I would yell at the top of my lungs.

Related Article: Never Stop Praying

Guess what...one day, God changed my life forever. My loved one became better. They did not receive full recovery (yet), but they are out of a wheelchair, off of a feeding tube and able to eat food on their own. BIG difference. Praise Jesus!

Sometimes our prayers will be answered in ways that we never thought possible. Sometimes our prayers may seem like they are not answered at all. God knows your pain and despair. He can deliver you from that. He can change your life in an instant, so NEVER stop praying.

Written By: Kim Bushmiller

Comments

  1. We've been praying for years to have a career opening for my actor husband (who gave up his promising career to help raise our special needs son)-so far only small roles with very limited success. We've also been praying to adopt a pre/teen daughter-so far nothing. We've been approved, but never chosen. We'd like to find a church that will include our son w/Ds...there's none that aren't at least 30 min. away...��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen..I believe that answer pray is always happen in my life.Not in my time but in God time.And witness is how powerful a prayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAYER works! it makes us all connected! too! Isaiah 55:8
    “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so when you pray god answers you his way! you may not understand it though. but that dosent mean to quit praying though. so later you can reflect on you prayers and you will see that he answered your prayers. His way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment