Thursday, March 5, 2020

I Believe In God And The Power of Prayer


I feel so sad for the people that say they do not believe in God. Because of this, they do not believe in prayer. The main reason that I feel sad, is they have no hope when things are going bad. I mean, if you do not believe in God... do you believe in luck?

Yes, I love the fact that I, 100%, believe there is a God, He loves you and I, and He is in control of this big world. Even when at times, it seems to be spinning out of control. I do not know about you, but there are things that have happened in Kim's and mine life that cannot be explained... except there is a God.

Related Article: Never Stop Praying

And prayer... WOW! Where would you and I be without prayer? I do not think a lot of people really understand prayer. For them, prayer is used when you need something in your life. But for a lot of us, prayer is an everyday constant communion with God. It is a real, raw relationship where I can tell Him everything in my life. 

Please share of one experience where you witnessed the power of God in your life.  

3 comments:

  1. I witness the power of God everyday in my life. My prayers happen all day in conversations I have with God and in opportunities to share his love and joy with others. I am living for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete