Tuesday, March 31, 2020

God Asks Us To Not Worry But TRUST HIM


Prayer
Dear Lord,
I am not sure how long this is going to last. I wish it would end tomorrow but I trust you Lord. I ask during this time You would give me peace, not as the world gives, but what only comes from You. 

Lord, I pray for those that are suffering worse than I am. Be with them, heal them, and protect them. Thank You that You are in control.
Amen

Right now it is hard to see the light at the end of tunnel. It seems like these days drag on and on. The stress and fear does not end, we are not sure when everything is going to be OK.

Trust God that this will be over soon. It may be awhile, but rest assured that God will not allow this suffering to go on forever. In the meantime we need to keep our eyes focused on God.

I have chosen some great verses for you:

Isaiah 41:10 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Proverbs 3:5 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Psalm 118:6-9 
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The Lord is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.

1 Peter 5:7 
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.


Comment Below: Do you struggle with trusting God?


Read: Be The Miracle In Someone's Life

10 comments:

  1. I will Always trust & believe in the Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer with real bad anxcity and fear and I want to trust the Lord and have a lot of faith.This placed closed because of the virus. When I went there Linda said I had anxvity she knows anyway, because this place call Skylander that's where a lot of us go for mental illness. Any way they do groups on different things, anyway when they closed. I prayed for more faith and trust in Jesus and not fear. So after awhile Linda called me, and she noticed that I was calm and no anxcity I was laughing she was amazed how good I was. She said I made her day!! that made me happy, she said let's stay in touch. I said I would really like that. I'm still ok, I think we are near the ending times, called birth pains. So if we are sill here for after this and the anti Christ comes, I pray I won't have my anxcity and fear come back. I'm always reading my Bible. I thought I should read it more this was way before the virus came. Pray all the time and talk to God. I just pray that I will be strong in my faith, and trust in the Lord always. I need prayers and for my whole family, two of my family members don't believe in Jesus. I tried we all did. Now we just pray. Thanks for letting me write, hopefully I'll hear something back. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my prayer too. I found courage in your words. Praise God in all things.

      Delete
  3. Lord you know me weakness, please dont let my weakness cover my heart,soul and my peace of mind destroy in life... Make my self worth in you that I can overcome all testing and trials in life Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Jesus Christ knows every part of your heart and soul so be ready when he is ready Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope good get all of us through this

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am weak at times and anxiety is a problem. I need a sign to reassure my faith. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord God will trust you in everything. I love you my God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TRUST....THE KEY!!!!! COME TO KNOW HIM NOW!!! Not Just Believe BUT KNOW!!

    ReplyDelete