Does God Hear My Silent Prayers?


Do you have those days that you just do not know what to pray? Days that you are so angry, frustrated, or sad you are just not sure what to say to God? You wonder, “Is He really listening?” “Do I really need to tell Him what is on my mind?” “He is just going to do His will, so why do I need to tell Him what I want?”

Well, you are right. He does know and He does see your journey ahead, BUT, He loves to hear from you. He loves to hear your honesty. If you are mad, sad, or happy, He wants to hear from your heart, how you truly feel. He also does not mind when you sit silent, and just let Him speak to you. So don’t let your silence and lack of words scare you. Take that time to praise Him. Tell Him thank you for what you have. Sing your favorite song to Him, He loves that.

All in all, you cannot go wrong, other than to never pray or never sit in His presence. You will miss Him and He will miss you.


Here are some great verses for you!

"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you." Jeremiah 29:12

"He regards the prayer of the destitute and does not despise their prayer." Psalm 102:17

"Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working." James 5:16

"And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21


Comments