God Said You Need This Message From Him Today

My child, every moment of your day today, I will be your shield. I am surrounding you with My guardian angels. And I will reveal My love for you in countless ways. Today, and each day of your life.

I bring you this message today to encourage you to let My peace and grace heal you, as you navigate through the troubles of the day. Feel My comforting embrace. You are destined to rise above everything you face because you rely on Me. 

I sense your belief in this truth My beloved, and it fills Me with joy. I know that you strive to hold My words close, cherishing them deeply within your soul. It warms My heart to hear you whisper My promises and bow in prayer before Me. Because you are near to Me and obedient to My word, you will see miracles unfold in your life.

I have witnessed your faith maturing, despite your hardships, you are steadfast and strong in your prayers to Me. I see your trust in Me strengthening when you recall all I have done for you in your past battles. I do realize that you wonder if your prayers are in vain, but let Me remind you today that I am always listening My child, and I am already planning your answers. 

Hardships in life may test your faith, yet keep your heart anchored in My word. Come to Me as you are, broken, angry, tired, and offer Me your honest faith and your entire heart. Imagine today, My beloved, what YOUR faith and MY might can together can accomplish. 

My deep desire for you My dear one, is your peace. I deeply care about you, so My peace I give to you. My grace and blessings will be upon you, all of the days of your life. Let Me strengthen you today. Let Me equip you with wisdom, courage and faith, so you will know and understand My unsurpassed love for you. 

I know My child that you are waiting for a shift in your life, a new path, I urge you to rest assured that I am in control and I will take care of your path for you. I will reveal to you what direction I want for you. My timing will be perfect for you, never fear.

I love you and accept you as you are My child. Come, take that step of faith, fear not, for I am here with you. Let this message encourage your heart and renew your belief in My promises. Today, more than ever, I feel your need for Me and I cherish every moment you turn to Me and trust in Me by sharing your heart.

Love,

Your Almighty Father



Comments