If You Need Answers To Prayer - Pray This Prayer

Good morning our family in Christ. I pray you are all have peace in Jesus, your Savior, knowing that He is with you all through your day today. What an amazing companion to have! Praise Him!

I want to encourage you today with these words and a prayer.

God loves you and He will bless you abundantly today! Believe it and receive it!

Let me pray for each of you.

Father, thank You for this new day. Thank You that You provided all we really needed yesterday, so today we can stand firm in our faith knowing that all of our needs will be met.

I ask Father, that all of those reading this prayer will be blessed with happiness, peace and joy today. I pray that everyone here is filled, deep in their soul, with a supernatural warmth and overwhelming sense of Your presence. Your power and Your grace.

I pray God that You will remove all fears and doubts that we may harbor in our hearts. Strengthen our faith so that nothing will stand in our way of Your blessings for us.

I ask that You place Your guardian angels around each of us today. I pray for protection from anything or anyone that seeks to harm us.

Father, there are many of us here that need answers to prayer, I pray boldly that You will deliver our answers to prayer swiftly. I pray that the answers we have been waiting so long for, will be revealed to us. Today.

We BELIEVE in You. We BELIEVE in Your power and love. We BELIEVE that You want great things for us because You love us unconditionally and without boundaries.

In Jesus' name we pray,

Amen🙏

May you all have a blessed day filled with answers to your prayer.

Kim <><

Comments