God Said To You, I Have A Message For You Today

My child, I am here by your side. My hand is upon your shoulder as you read this message. I want to bring you peace today knowing that I am with you. I am for you My beloved and I will carry you through anything you face today and the days ahead.

I command My guardian angels to watch over you. To fight off any evil that tries to harm you. I command them to shield you from the forces of the spirit of the air, the evil one.

I never like to see you in sadness and fear of the future My beloved. I am saddened by your lose of faith and trust in Me. I want you to stand boldly against all you face today, knowing that with My power and strength, nothing can break you.

I am here today My beloved with this message of encouragement, a message that you have been longing for. I will restore what you have lost. I will renew what you are missing. I will refresh all that has been destroyed. I will do the impossible in your life My child and I will bring you to victory.

My dear child, rest assured that I am already ahead of you today. I have already planned what needs to be done for you so that you will be successful and blessed. I have powerful and amazing plans for you. And with My mighty angels and My powerful right hand I will provide for you, and reveal to you My great plan.

Feel My hand upon you My beloved. Feel My protective grace. Feel the hope well up inside of you as you face the day. Stand firm knowing that our bond is eternal, My love for you is unconditional and I promise to bless you abundantly.

Love,

Almighty God




Comments