Tuesday, February 20, 2024

God Message: God Is Guiding You & Protection You


My beloved I know you are wondering why bad things happen to you. I know you wonder why you try to do the right thing but bad things still happen in your life.

I want you to rest today knowing that I see you my child. I know what you are feeling and I am here to walk you through it guiding you and protecting you. Today you need to remind your heart that I love you.

You need to know that especially during these hard times, what is happening is not because you are a bad person or that you have done something wrong, but that you live in a fallen world there are there are evil people and there will be unfortunate situations that happen. 

I understand how hard these times can be on you. I understand the uncertainties and doubts that destroy your happiness, but I want you to know that I am undeniably present and providing great things ahead for you. 

Find your faith and trust in me today my child for I see your life ahead... so let me guide you through this difficult time. Surrender to me and I will make your path straight. I have a path planned for you.


As it say in my word: 
“For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." 
Jer. 29:11

You will be blessed my child, do not let these difficult times in life cause you to doubt me and my love that I have for you. Sometimes these seasons in life are saving you from even greater pain or greater harm. So today my beloved instead of asking me why I allow you to go through these hard times, learn to seek my refuge ...have a grateful heart for my sanctuary is a sanctuary that promises to rescue you and comfort you.

Remember this verse I give you:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight. 
Proverbs 3:5-6

My child let me carry you through these worrisome times all you need today is faith in me, faith that I want the best for your life, faith that I will never abandon you.

You do not need to be afraid of what lies ahead, you do not need to fear that this will last forever, you do not need to try to make things happen because this will only bring you more despair and unhappiness. Simply remember that this is a journey that we will take together, let me lead let me take care of you I am so proud of you my beloved God 


No comments:

Post a Comment