7 Powerful Miracle Prayers for Financial Help from God

It is not strange to feel stressed out and exhausted when you or your loved ones struggle with financial difficulties. Check out these powerful miracle prayers for financial help from God. These prayers will inspire you and help you to walk with Christ through your hard times.


1. Prayer for Abundance

Almighty Lord,
I feel helpless and troubled while dealing with my current financial circumstance. Calm me with your majestic power and take me out of all these troubles. Dear God, hear my prayer, respond with your miracle, and bless me with abundance. 
In Jesus name, Amen

2. Prayer for Lord to Bless With Financial Miracle

Dear God,
I pray to you so that I do not worry about what to eat, drink, and wear. I also know that there is no need to be stressed out about my financial issues. Lord, you are aware that I require a financial miracle now. You also know that I need sufficient money to support my family. Please bless me with your kindness and generosity. 
In Jesus name, Amen


3. Prayer to Settle Debts

Dear God, 
I pray that you help me to settle all my financial debts so that I do not have to owe them to anyone else. I know you can create a financial miracle in my life. 
In Jesus name, Amen

4. Prayer for Eliminating Financial Anxiety

Heavenly Lord,
I know there is no reason for me to be anxious because of my financial status. I pray to you for a financial miracle now. I also pray that my wealth increases and my losses decrease. I want to come out of depression and anxiety with your support and guidance. 
In Jesus name, Amen


5. Prayer for Security

Dear Father,
I pray from a sad place in my life. I feel helpless to come out of my prevailing financial state. I request you to be a pillar for me and offer me financial security so that I do not have to think about money anymore. Transform my inadequacy into abundance. 
In Jesus name, Amen


6. Prayer to Remain Fulfilled

Holy Lord!
I express my gratitude for making me peaceful even in my current circumstances. You have shown me the path to be grateful for whatever I have, particularly amid my ongoing financial struggles. I can now fulfill my needs with humble means and be happy with being prosperous too. It is you who have given me the strength of doing so. 
In Jesus name, Amen


7. Prayer for Fairness

Dear Father,
I pray to seek justice for my current economic crisis! My Lord, you are aware that I am not in this situation because of any fault of mine. I pray that the unfair situation will come to an end and I can come out of this problem soon. You are always fair and I request you to be my counselor. 
In Jesus name, Amen


Related Article - A Prayer For Peace and Hope

Comments