Miracle Prayer

1. A Miracle Prayer

Dear Jesus, help me, please. I come to You, our creator of miracles, in my time of need. Though I know You are always with me, times feel especially dark right now, and I need You now more than ever. You are my light in the darkness, and I know that I can only pick myself back up with You by my side. Only You know what’s in store for me, so I know that it is only through You will I find peace in these troubling times. I pray for Your guidance so that I may continue to move forward and make my way toward the miracle that I know You have planned for me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.


2. A Miracle Prayer For The Impossible

Almighty Father, I pray that You hear my plea. I have all that I need because You are in my life, but right now especially, I need a miracle. Please give me a sign that the end of this turbulent time is near, because right now, it feels as if I am only set to drown in my despair. I believe You only have my best interests at heart, so I have faith that this too shall pass. Only You can make the impossible a reality, so I pray that the tides begin to turn in my favor. All things are possible with You, Lord, so I lift up these worries to You. I believe in a God bigger than my doubts and fears, so I know it is You who will turn my suffering into joy. I pray that I may never forget that all good can happen – even the impossible – so long as I believe in Your will. Amen.

Related Article: Read God's Message

3. A Short Miracle Prayer For Healing

Oh Heavenly Father, thank You for granting me salvation from this suffering. I know I still have a long way to go, so I offer this prayer seeking Your guidance. Please continue to watch over me as I navigate through my recovery. I know I may stumble and fall from time to time, but my heart is at ease, knowing You will always be there to catch me. My healing may not be linear, but I know that I will never feel lost with You by my side. With renewed faith, I pray. Amen.




Comments