God Has This Message About Your Miracle


My beloved child, this message I have for you today is to let you know that no miracle is out of reach for Me. Nothing is impossible for the Creator of this universe.

I know that life can be hard sometimes, I know that your soul is weary and your heart is sad and filled with anxiety, but I am here to restore you. 

Today My beloved I want to instill in you the need to be patient with Me. Your miracle is coming in My perfect timing. My answers to your prayers are already in My plans for you, being sculpted by My loving hands, prepared, shaped and molded, to be perfect for you.

Be alert while you wait on Me, as the evil one will try to confuse you, and discourage you, with voices of darkness, that cultivate doubts in your heart. Doubts that whisper in your ear claiming you are undeserving of My blessings and miracles.

Never believe in these lies My child. My love for you is unconditional, unwavering and knows no bounds, it is never ending. My children that cherish a relationship with Me, place their trust in Me and strive to live by My commands, and will find an abundance of blessings, a joy that surpasses all others and a protection that is not offered by anyone or anything else in this world.

I am a God of the impossible, often using unexpected, supernatural ways to reveal My blessings. Remember, My ways are not the world's ways. Let your heart be steadfast and your faith unwavering, for the blessings and miracles I have in store sometimes come unexpectantly, and can only be seen by the hearts and minds of the humble.

Believe in the words I speak to you today. Trust in my promises and activate your faith. Let My presence envelope you providing grace and strength. Let My power renew your strength and hope in every part of your life. I have heard your prayers, My child. I will bless you with all you need to endure today. You will never be alone, My angels will protect you. Never fear the darkness of this world, for My protection extends over you and yours. Remember who is with you, I am the king of Kings, the Lord of Lords, your Heavenly Father who watches over you from above.

Love God


Comments