God Will Bless Your Life

God Will Bless Your Life

Be sure to watch video below

My beloved child, you will have peace, wisdom, wealth, and  good health in your life, because the blessings that come from above will cover you completely.

Your dreams will come true if you're with me. You will feel my presence and you'll never be the same. The blessings in your life will overflow. Your face will shine with happiness and peace, and everyone around you will notice. 

I will never fail you because I love you very much. No matter how things are going in your life. I'm sending you this message of peace today because you need it. At this very moment you will feel the peace filling you. I will breathe my divine strength into your soul.

I loved you when you were distant, and I shall continue to love and bless you despite your mistakes. I remain the same yesterday, today, and for all eternity. My will does not waver. I personally sought you when you felt disappointed and sought an easy way out of your pain. 

No one loves you more with each passing day. Your future rests in my hands but I need you to have faith in me.

I am and forever shall be your dearest love and kindness. I am good because I am also the author and creator of faith. With my hands, I signaled the creation of the universe, and with my wisdom I established the boundaries of the stars, the galaxies, and all the elements necessary for your existence. 

My heavenly army stands guard around you when you feel exhausted. You do not even realize the countless things I have saved you from, and how I have blessed you. I will open your eyes to the supernatural world so you can witness my warrior angels fighting fierce battles to protect you. 

I will meet you with love and blessings, when the world seems to fall apart. Know this my beloved, your life will stay a safe haven of goodness. I know you want to take charge of your life but this is not the path I have planned for you. If you let me take charge of your life, your blessing will overflow.

I love you my child. I want the best for you just as any good Father would. I will bless and keep you. 

~God



Comments