Friday, January 5, 2024

Pray This Prayer Of Protection Over Your Grandchildren Everyday


Watch Grandparents Pray At the End Of This Video

Hello everyone, let's pray this prayer together over your grandchildren and we will stand in agreement for their protection in God. We need one another. God bless you all.

Dear Lord, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, I bring my grandchildren before You today. I praise and thank You for the greatest blessings of my life. I thank You for calling me to become a grandparent, and being worthy enough to share in Your creative power and love. Lord, You blessed me so much with my children, but, PRAISE YOU, You have extended Your grace and favor upon me through the lives of my grandchildren. 

I pray that each one has received Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Please lead them to the path of righteousness and holiness. May my grandchildren always follow Your commandments. May they continually grasp and understand how far, how wide and how deep Your love is for them. And if they do fall, if they do go astray from You, I pray You give them the strength and wisdom to find their path back to You.

I pray that each of my grandchildren commit their lives to Christ and be overcome with the JOY of JESUS! May they recognize Jesus is the name above all names, Lord of all. I pray that they learn to trust HIM ALONE and not lean on their own understanding.

Father, I ask that through all the chaos and evils of this world, You will keep my grandchildren in the refuge of Your protection. I ask that Your guardian angels watch over their every move. Keep them from the deceitful traps of the devil. May they always call on You to give them the strength and courage to battle temptation and sin. Bind the enemy from my grandchildren Lord. Guard my grandchildren from the father of lies. Guard their thoughts and minds from his destroying tactics!

As I pray for Your protection of my grandchildren, God, please always remind me that I am to be an example of Your love. Lead me to become the grandparent You desire me to be. May my life reflect Your goodness. May my grandchildren be inspired to always seek You by the examples that I leave.

Grant my grandchildren wisdom so that they may choose what is right and good in Your eyes. Convict them with Your Spirit to always come to You in prayer and submission, empowering their hearts, minds and souls. I pray Lord, that each one of my grandchildren is securely ROOTED in their identity in YOU, not of things of this world; accomplishments, people, possessions, or titles. Just YOU. 

Father, I ask that You keep my grandchildren away from any sickness or ailment in the body and spirit. Protect their young bodies from anything that may hurt or negatively affect them. Let the power of Your Spirit be the encouragement they need in times when they feel disappointed or disheartened. Never let them lose sight of You.

Finally Father, teach my grandchildren to hide Your Word deep in their hearts so they will stand firm in their faith and on Your promises and truth. So when the enemy whispers his lies in my grandchildren's ears, they will hear and know Your voice saying...come to Me, and you will be safe in My arms. 

In Jesus' name and by the power of His blood,

Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment