Wednesday, July 12, 2023

God's Message For You Today: Let Me Carry Your Burdens

My beloved, surrender to Me.

Surrender your burden.

Allow Me to take over for you.

I WANT to carry this burden for you.

I never meant for you to do any of this on your own.

I never want you to face life all alone.

Let Me take your hand today My child.

Give Me the joy of helping you.

Give Me the joy of watching you rely on Me.

Open your heart to Me today.

Open the dark, scary corners that hold all of your fears and doubts, and let Me relieve you and fill you with something great.

Grant Me to carry you through these uncertain times.

Rest your weary soul for a while, as I will give you everything you need to get through this. 

I will protect you with My divine power.

I will strengthen you when you feel like you cannot go on.

When you feel you cannot take any more, let Me give you the courage to go one more step.

Come near to Me My beloved.

Rest at My feet today.

Humble yourself and seek My refuge.

Let My scripture consume your mind today.

Let My promises replace all of the negative emotions.

I will reveal the Spirit filled thoughts I want you to have, so you can enjoy My peace and happiness.

I know My child that these times are frustrating and hard.

Open your heart, open your soul, and let Me heal you.

Let Me step in and take control.

Let Me lead you down the path of peace.

Let Me teach you what to do next.

I am always here for you My child. 

Simply submit to Me and feel My overwhelming balance.

Receive a floodgate of blessings.

Rest in a world filled with Me and not negativity.

Let Me encourage you today, despite these hardships.

I will empower you to be victorious.

I will empower you to move ahead.

I will give you the courage and strength to go forward.

Kneel down today My child.

Pray and let Me take care of you, the way you should be taken care of,

with unsurpassed love, never ending grace and under My protective wings.

Allow Me to change things in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment