Tuesday, November 8, 2022

A Message From God To You


I know your heart, even in the deepest darkest corners there is nothing you can hide.

When you have those times in prayer when you do not know how to explain what you are feeling, I want you to remind yourself of this...
When you can't describe it, I still feel it.
I know when you are sad, alone, happy or lost.
I feel all of your anxieties and fears.
I feel your heartache and pain, even when you sit in silence.

You do not need to say a word, I know what your heart is feeling
I know what your soul is weary from, I will comfort you, give you hope, and hold your hand.
I know you are tired and frustrated sometimes and want to give up and stop trying…

Let Me light up the dark corners of your heart, let Me help you start again and find your place of strength and courage in Me.
Hold onto My promises as you come into My presence.
I am here to show you the way, and lead you safely down My path.
Never doubt yourself and your weaknesses, I know all of them
and I will provide for you what you need to overcome them.

Come to Me today My beloved, let Me help you to open up, let My Spirit help you.
I will give you a heart that is changed, renewed, and refreshed.
I will give you a brand-new perspective on your prayer life
and in turn your relationship with Me.

Your faith will be stronger and deeper in your heart…
giving you strength and courage to be free from those dark corners.
I love you, 
God

God Can Do The Impossible In Your Life!




1 comment: