Friday, May 1, 2020

Wishing My Family & Friends Happiness In May


The new month of May is upon us. We hope and pray that in May COVID-19 will become a distant memory. Join with me in prayer that May will be a month of new beginnings, and healing.

Dear Lord,
April has been a tough month. I cannot remember a time when I have been more uncertain of my future and the future of my family and loved ones. It has been a huge lifestyle shift. Everything that I have known is all new and uncomfortable. 

Lord, we ask forgiveness for our sins, we turn to You, we ask that You would hear our prayers and heal Your land (2 Chron. 7:14). Take away our fears.

Lord, we look forward to May with hope. We pray that in this new month, COVID-19 will be behind us and our lives and communities we be back to normal. We pray that we never forget this time, and never take You or our freedoms for granted...ever. 

In Jesus Name
Amen

Read: Prayer To End COVID



No comments:

Post a Comment