You Are Not In Control, God Is In Control - Gods411


God Is saying To You Today

I want you to think about this today….

YOU are not in control.

I am in control. In complete control.

That should give you some peace.

A sense of relief.

If it doesn’t, you are not trusting Me.

You are not having faith.

You can stop worrying.

It only steals your joy.

You can stop trying so hard to change everything.

You can just rest in Me.

Trust in Me when I tell you…I WILL and AM taking care of you.

What is really cool about that, is that My plan, if you let Me work,

Will be so much better for you.

Sometimes it is beyond your wildest dreams.

I want you to always be aware of the opportunities though that I will send your way.

I will open doors for you, do not try to force doors open, if it is Me, I will open them easily for you.

Seek my guidance.

Seek my promises, and you will hear My voice.

So today, rest in knowing this…

I have your path already planned.

By you forcing it another way, may not work out for you as well.

I am planning your obstacles that will get in your way,

I am working on the curves that lie ahead….

And I can promise you this…

IF you seek Me as your provider, protector and captain

You will succeed.

Do not fear as long as you have Me.

Read: God Will Provide For You

Comments

  1. Yes LORD, YOU ALONE ARE MY PROVIDER! IN YOU ALONE I TRUST!AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I need your help to give up smoking I cant do this on my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. In God i trust there is none other you are my rock and my savior Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment