Monday, April 13, 2020

Stop Trying To calm The Storm - Gods411



Hello Friends,
If you are like me, I try to do things myself. I feel that God is not leading me in the right direction or He is not operating on my time table, so I take things into my own hands and try to force the situation. Usually I get frustrated, angry, and at times discouraged. Then, God will gently remind me that He is God and I am not. I then will give it to God and stop worrying about it. 

The same is with any storm in life. At times you may be able to help the situation, but it is God's to take care of.

So when your storm hits, work on giving it to God. He knows what you are going through, He knows what you need and the hardships you are enduring. He is the only one that can calm the storm. Focus on being happy, enjoying the life that God gave you, and trust Him. I promise that the storm will calm soon, and you will be more peaceful during the storm. 

Read: How To Trust God In Life



1 comment:

  1. I am trying to stop smoking but keep failing I ask God everyday to help me

    ReplyDelete