I Am Your Refuge and Provider - Gods411


God is saying to you

I am saddened that you are not finding peace.

I am saddened that you are not looking to Me in times like these.

I know that the world is a dark, scary place right now.

There is evil lurking around trying to find your weaknesses.

Remember, you are made in my image.

You do have the ability to be strong,

To fight and

To win!

AS long as you look to Me.

I WILL give you everything you need to fight and to win.

I will fight the battle for you, if you fall down.

Surrender your all to Me.

Let Me hear your thoughts. Tell me your worst fears. Tell me why you THINK I will not come through for you.

THEN, I want you to go to your bible.

What are My promises to you?

When in the bible did I NOT come through?

I am your shield and Protector.

I am your refuge and Provider.

Right now is the time you need Me most to protect you from the outside evil.

Find shelter in Me.

My love for you is infinite.

My joy for you is infinite.

I am sending more blessings and treasures along your path.

Don’t let the fears and anxieties take over you and you miss My presence.

Read: Will You Trust God?

Comments

  1. Yes I trust God Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I trust God with my life and all my heart I have no one else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have faith in you for you have never let let me down my Lord and savior Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. God is faithful. Thank you Lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go before me and behind me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I trust God with all my heart, without Him, I am nothing. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. trust in the Lord and die like a king

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've Allowed God to Show His Awesome Power to me. He IS The Ultimate Promise-Keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment