Faith Comes From Trusting God


Dear Lord,
I am not sure how long this is going to last. I wish it would end tomorrow but I trust you Lord. I ask during this time You would give me peace, not as the world gives, but what only comes from You. 

Lord, I pray for those that are suffering worse than I am. Be with them, heal them, and protect them. Thank You that You are in control.
Amen

Right now it is hard to see the light at the end of tunnel. It seems like these days drag on and on. The stress and fear does not end, we are not sure when everything is going to be OK.

Trust God that this will be over soon. It may be awhile, but rest assured that God will not allow this suffering to go on forever. In the meantime we need to keep our eyes focused on God.

I have chosen some great verses for you:

Isaiah 41:10 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Proverbs 3:5 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Psalm 118:6-9 
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The Lord is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.

1 Peter 5:7 
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

πŸ‘‡Comment: Do You Have Troubles Trusting God?πŸ‘‡

Read: Claim Psalms 91 Over Your Life



Comments

  1. Psalm 91 I claim over my life In Jesus Mighty Name! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 91 I claim over my life in Jesus name amen glory be to God almighty

    ReplyDelete
  3. AwesomeπŸ™πŸ’›⚓The prayer and verses touched me with spiritual tingles from top to toe πŸ“–...The LOVE and Salvation of my LORD JESUS, is something I can never put into words nor be thankful enough for. Thank you for more beautiful reminders of His Gracious and Merciful Presence!!! And above all, Thank You my Loving Father God and Precious Holy Spirit for equipping your people to spread the Good News, to consider JESUS Who came for all humanity "to set the captives free". "HE came not to condemn the world 🌎 but to save us"😘
    "Beautiful are the feet that carry the Gospel"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm GOD'S SON, HE will Always protects me and my family. THANK YOU πŸ™ JESUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is good all the time❤️����Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD I PUT ALL MY TRUST IN GOD HR IS OUR SAVIOR HA HAS CARVED US IN THE PALM OF HID MIGHT HAND WE ARE BLESSED I HAVE FAITH AND HOPE IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD .JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY PUT OUT TRUST IN HIM. GOD BLESS US ALL WITH HIS PEACE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment