Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Why Are Bad Things Happening?


We all question this at times. Why is God allowing this to happen? Why is my loved one not getting better? It is hard to understand a God that can change ANYTHING....doesn’t. We can get down and dirty in our theology, but it really boils down to the fact that nothing here is perfect, but Heaven will be. There will be no more sickness, pain, anger or anything negative. How wonderful that will be!

What we go through on Earth, will bring us rewards in Heaven. When we show God what we can do through adversity, will gain us honor and rewards from Him. He knows our pain, He sees our tears, and just because He does not fix them, does NOT mean He doesn’t care. His love is steadfast.


Here are some great verses for you to focus on:

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28  

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 

God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”
Romans 2:6

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.  James 1:12


4 comments:

  1. Lord
    Thank you God.
    I understand what is happening.
    Please save us your people.
    We love you lord.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Lord help your people by your mighty name x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please save us all lord please make things better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Father, Please bring my sons and their wives and families to salvation before you return for your Church.

    Thank you for all the many Blessings You have given to me. Amen

    ReplyDelete