Tuesday, March 3, 2020

All Things Are Possible With God


With God everything is possible in life.

Our inner self will tell you all the reasons that it will not work, but our God whispers in our ear... Nothing is impossible when you are in Me. 

I always love the fact that even if we try, and make the wrong decision and fail badly, God is always there for us. He will not punish you for a wrong decision that you make. He is not up there waiting for you to screw up. He loves you and He knows that you will make mistakes. What an amazing God we have.


Here are some of my favorite verses to encourage you:

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Matthew 19:26 
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Jeremiah 32:17 
‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.



Philippians 4:13 
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Job 42:2 
“I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.

Genesis 18:14 
Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.”

If you look through the entire Bible, this theme; that nothing is impossible for God, is all through the Old and New Testament! 

7 comments:

  1. Yes lord.
    I believe in you.
    It is possible for you.
    I trust you.
    I love you.
    God bless us my family and friends.
    In Jesus name.
    Amen.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always possible with God in all things without a single thing impossible. God is good always. I am in him and he is also in me always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS YOU. THANKS FOR BEING MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i belive in God and i know he can do the impossible thing possible

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes Lord and I believe nothing is impossible just have faith always in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes Lord and I believe nothing is impossible just have faith always in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete