Thursday, March 5, 2020

Today Is A New Day. I Give To You As A Gift


God Is Saying To You Today.

I know yesterday was not a great day.

I see the anxiety and fear you are having from your failures and burdens.

The anger, impatience, negativity and frustrations are building up in your heart.

I hear your prayers. You wish you could stop the chaos or change some of your decisions you made and now regret.

Instead, I want you to focus on this:

The past is past.

You cannot change it.


Even I, who is omnipresent, will not change It, as it is your free will.

So do not waste time and energy on regretting or stressing about yesterday.

Time is something you can NEVER get back.

I want you to let that soak in for a minute.

Now, Today is a new day.

Today I give to you as a gift.

Start fresh.

Ask for forgiveness.


Tell Me what burdens you the most. Then we can work on this together.

Let Me help you learn from your mistakes.

The weight of the world can weigh you down.

That is when the evil one wants you to focus on the past and not breaking away from it.

He wants you to focus on your problems and not Me.

He wants you to think I do not care and I will not help you.

You know in your heart this is FAR from the truth.

So look up.

Run to me.

I ask for forgiveness.

Let me fight your battles for you.

Trust in Me.

Rest in Me and you will be free.

I will redeem your failures, forgiving you and giving you new paths and new doors that will be opened to you.

Ask Me to lead the way.

Surrender to Me and I will guide you.

Do not worry about the past, it is gone.

Do not worry about tomorrow, I will take care of everything.

Enjoy this day that I have given you.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent! Https://mybackyardfence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord.
    I trust in You.
    We love you.
    In Jesus name.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your love and forgive my sins, you are so sweet to your people, you are awesome God thank you for my salvation you are awesome God in Jesus Christ.amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Lord. Help me and I'm repenting in the name of You Dear Lord.

    ReplyDelete