Friday, March 6, 2020

The Most Precious Gift Is Your Time


As I get older in life, the more I come to realize that my time is something I will never get back. I can get more "things" in life, I can make more money in life, but time is the one things that is gone forever. So lately I have really evaluating if "X" is really worth my time.


Knowing that time is so precious, and you will never get this moment back again, make it precious. What a great gift to give someone, your time!

I would encourage you to invest your most precious gift with someone you love, today. 

3 comments:

  1. I try to spend time with my kids my grands and my great grands Before health problems we use to do a lot of things now Iam limited in my mobility .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad use to tell me something when I was much younger, he would say...The saddest thing about youth, is that it is wasted on the young. Funny how I didn't really understand or even care for that matter what he was trying to say to me,that is until I got much older,and I realize just how precious time is. We all need to spend time with those we love and know,and even those we don't know,that might need a kind word or a helping hand. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete