Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Some People Will Never Like You


I just cannot understand people at times. I do nothing to them, but be myself, yet they do not like me. They cut me down as a person, tell me that my beliefs are silly... they are just downright angry!

I have thought about this a lot, and what I can figure is that, they have some deep demons that they are struggling with. Some of these "demons" may be hurt, abandonment or abuse by a father (The Father Wound) or maybe, they feel that God let them down and they are angry with Him. So those emotions come pouring out on others.


Here is some advice. It is OK if some people do not like you. I do not give them the time of day if they attack me. I am not mean, but short. I prefer to spend my time on people that are open or willing to address their demands. 

Remember when people do not like you... it may not be YOU, it may be your beliefs and the Spirit that resides in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment