Prayer For Family & Friends


Dear Lord,
I want to stop my day and pray for my friends and family that are in quarantine. I know that it is hard to be confined for long periods of time. We can feel alone and depressed. I know that You created us to be with each other. We were created to laugh, talk, love, and hug. Right now that is impossible. Please help them not to be discouraged. Help them to reach out to their loved ones with texts and social media. Please send them a God hug. 

I want to lift up those on the frontline. The ones that are still working; healthcare, grocery workers, bank tellers, truckers, and anyone who is putting their health on the line by serving us. Protect them and their families. Give them strength as they work long hours. Bless them for their dedication. 

We are getting tired of this storm, I ask that You would show us all an end to this time. Help us to endure and be faithful to You, encourage others that are sad. We know You will end this soon and it will be just a memory.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

👇Comment who you would like to lift up in prayer 👇

Read: Never Stop Praying, Your Miracle Is Close


Comments

  1. God is always with you, reach out to Him and hold on tight and don't let go! Jesus Loves you and cares for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOD IS PART OF ALL OF US ,HE IS IN YOUR HEART. THANK HIM AND PRAY EVERY DAY.

      Delete
  2. Lord, I pray that you lift up all my family and friends, that you shield them Lord from this virus, and that you rid our planet of this thing. I praise your name Lord . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. lord I pray for my family, me, and everyone needing your comfort tonight, please help us . amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Farher Almighty. Please be with all your children especially right now during this Corona Virus. Please heal all those who are sick amp do protect all of us who may come in contact with it. Please be with all my family, friends and neighbors and protect all of us from this terrible virus. Also, please protect those who are sick (both mild and more serious as they are more susceptible in picking up this deeaded virus. Be with our President ztrump and all our Country as they discern all the information coming in regarding the state of our country. Give them the tools and valid information they need to fight and end this terrible pandemic. ����✝️������❤️ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father please help our nation and world to come back to you Lord God. May you give peace and comfort to those that are sick, front lines, find themselves teaching, parents with special needs children, and our leaders. May you be with those that are losing jobs and especially the companies. Grant the leaders compassion to maybe say its okay to not have as much of a profit this year. That the one's that get paid a lot more to get paid less to help those that are in danger to lose their jobs. May our nation come back to you Lord God. In Christ Jesus name I pray amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To all my family friends that are having a lot of problems to my friends that have the cornoa virus I have family in NewYork in Canada a grandson in Marilynn a great grandson in Colorado don’t know how the great grand son is doing but my Lord Jesus Christ knows amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment