Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Pray For Protection From Coronavirus


Dear God, Protect me, and the ones I love from Coronavirus. Cover us with the Blood of Jesus and keep sickness away. Take away our fears and worries and place Your peace in our hearts. Thank You for taking care of us. Amen

Today, let's pray to cover our loved ones with the Blood of Jesus for protection. By His stripes we are healed. 

Remember to not get wrapped up in all the news and negativity. Keep focused on Jesus for protection, and provision. Here are some great verses to encourage you.

Psalm 34:7-9 
7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. 8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. 9 Fear the Lord, you his holy people, for those who fear him lack nothing.

2 Thessalonians 3:3-5 
3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 4 We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.

Isaiah 54:17 
17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord.

Isaiah 41:10-12 
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 11 "All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. 12 Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all.

Psalm 17:8-10 
8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings 9 from the wicked who are out to destroy me, from my mortal enemies who surround me. 10 They close up their callous hearts, and their mouths speak with arrogance.

Psalm 23:1-7 
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,Or "the valley of the shadow of death"I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.

1 comment: