Monday, March 23, 2020

Powerful Prayer For Healing & Safety For Loved Ones


Let Us Pray This Prayer Together

Dear Lord,
Right now our World is hurting and we need you. There are so many that are affected and new cases everyday of COVID-19. Lord we ask you to stop the progression of this virus. I pray for those that have COVID-19. We pray that You would heal them. You are the great Physician and there is nothing too hard for You. We pray protection for those that have not contracted the virus. We pray protection over them.

Lord, I am worried about my family and dear friends who I care about so much. With this lockdown, I cannot be around my loved ones and I am worried. I wish I could be with them at all times and protect them, but I cannot. Lord, but you can. Lord, I pray in my absence you will protect them.  Place your guardian Angels over them and shield them from COVID-19. 

Lord, we trust that this will all be over very soon. We place our hope in You. We need You Lord.

Amen

6 comments:

  1. There is power in the name of JESUS!
    HOLY NAME OF JESUS, SAVE THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray in Jesus name.
    We love you Lord.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, Cover your people all over this world. Let them feel your peace and love throughout this time of the pandemic. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavenly FATHER, I ask that you will answer this humble pray and that all of us will pray YOUR Will be done! Thank YOU for taking care of our families, friends and us that are praying this pray!AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly Father, I request that you will answer this prayer and that all patients and families be healed through your peace and love throughout this time of this pandemic - please heal the World - in Name of Jesus! Amen...<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love You Lord cover us with Your powerful love and protect us and our family and friends from coronavirus in Jesus Christ name Amen.

    ReplyDelete