Friday, March 20, 2020

My Problems Are Overwhelming - Gods411


I know that we all feel this way sometimes. We feel like we just want to throw in the towel and give up. But that is exactly what the enemy would like us to do..walk away from the One that can make us better.

When you are feeling overwhelmed, sink into God's promises. Let His promises penetrate your heart. Let them bring peace to your soul. Let Him guide you and give you answers.

It is a hard thing to do sometimes, to just lay everything down at His feet and walk away, but it will give you a fresh new look on life. His strength and love will get you through.

Some great verses to penetrate your heart:

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 37:23-24
The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.

Dear Lord,
I am feeling beaten right now. I tried to keep my head up for as long as I could. But I am beaten. I feel overwhelmed with everything that is going right now in my life.

Lord I need for you to give me a fresh start. Guide me through these problems that are too much for me to bear right now. I know that only through you will I get through this. I love You and need you.
Amen



8 comments:

  1. And God thank you for healing me this week. You are AWSOME and I love you and please help ppl harmed by this devil virus. In Jesus holy name Amen. Y'all I was diagnosed with kidney cancer in November last year. I have had no treatment just a biopsy
    .last week I went back tests to see what treatment we would start. The nurse called me and said...Your results show that your cancer is obviated . Just gone. God is the GREATEST physician. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lord has miraculous healing powers always for all of His children. You have been Blessed.

      Delete
  2. 🙏🙏🙏 Believe God has got this be still..God over everything always he will take care of us AMEN AMEN AMEN 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Lord Jesus Christ Guide's and DRIECTS our Footsteps
      Daily @ this Household ....
      ....AMEN....

      Delete