I Said A Prayer For You Today


Is there someone that you need to pray for today? Is there someone that God has laid on your heart? Here is a wonderful prayer poem you can pray.

I said a prayer for you today and know God must have heard. I felt the answer in my heart. Although He spoke no word. I didn't ask for wealth or fame: I knew you wouldn't mind. 

I asked Him to send treasures of a far more lasting kind. I asked that He'd be near you at the start of each new day. To grant you health and blessings and friends to share your way. 

I asked for happiness for you In all things great and small, But it was for His loving care I prayed the most of all. - Author Unknown

👇Comment: Who are you praying for today?

Read: I Believe In The Power of Prayer



Comments

  1. Praying for my cousins whose mother passed recently She passed day after my birthday and was only 62 My cousins are estranged from their dad as he put their mum thru domestic abuse and is a drug addict So they don’t have any other parent there for them and only have each other Praying God comforts them and give them strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for my aunt and uncle who just lost their son in a car accident 6 days ago. He was also my cousin who just turned 23 years old a few months ago. 😢 I'm also praying that his 2 kids are back with their mother and grandparents soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need prayer for my grandchildren. One especially that is having anger issues when hes here. All of my children and grandchildren that they will turn and believe in God in these troubles times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for our nice Grace that God will heal her & give her strength to get through this difficult time. Love you! 💖☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment