Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I Am Unemployed & No Money


When I look back at my life, there has been some hard times. There have been some times where we did not know where the money was going to come from. But, if I look back at those times, God ALWAYS provided for us. God is always ahead of our needs, and knows what we will need, BEFORE we know. 

Let me tell you of one of these times, hopefully to encourage you. We run this Facebook page. We can be here for you because we make money with our videos. In December 2019 we found out for some reason that Facebook was holding our payments. I freaked out, but made a choice to trust God. If we cannot get paid by Facebook Gods411 ends. We would have to go out and find other jobs.

But God knew of this before I did, and He already had a source of income (that was actually better) than Facebook. Once again God came through.

If you are stressed out right now with being unemployed and no money, look back at your past history. Has God provided for you? YES? If He did in the past He will in the future. 

Remember God knows what you need before you know what you need. Trust Him, you are His child. Here is one of my favorite Bible Verses... I call it my Bird Verse.

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?



3 comments:

  1. I am also unemployed and no money to sustain myself having been separated. I put my trust in our Heavenly Father and believe that He is doing something great for me..in Jesus Name....Amen

    ReplyDelete