Monday, March 2, 2020

I Am Blessed With Everything I Need


I love this statement. It is a three-fold statement. Let us look at it.

I'm blessed with everything I need. 
No matter what your financial situation is... you are blessed. Some people may say that I do not have the car that I want, or my business is not doing what it should, or my financial situation is not where I want it to be. 

There is a difference between "needs" and "wants & haves." God has blessed you with everything you need to live. Air, water, food, shelter, health and more. I know that we all may not have all of these, but you are alive and God is providing for you. Yes, there are some people in third world countries that have none of these that are dying. Even more reason to feel blessed.


I am working hard towards everything I want.
It is my belief that God does expect us to work for what we want. I do not believe that God expects us to sit on the couch eating bon-bons waiting for Him to work. I cannot tell you how many doors God has opened by me doing something, working for what I want.

 And most of all I appreciate and thank God for what I have.
This one is the most important. Daily we need to be appreciative to God for what we have. I believe this will keep us in the right frame of mind and it pleases God to have us "Thank Him."

2 comments: