Thursday, February 27, 2020

Jesus Loves You Despite Your Broken Life


It is a fact that we are all broken. Some of us are more broken than others, but we are all broken and fall short of the Glory of God. But, here is a Good News. When Jesus came to Earth, went to the Cross, beat death, rose again... through that one loving act we are a brand new creation. Do not beat yourself up on how you are a bad person, and the bad things you done. When the demons come and try to remind you of your past, look them boldly in the face, point to the Cross, and tell them my past is gone in God's eyes.

Here are some great verses to encourage you:

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. (My Favorite)

Isaiah 65:17
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.

Isaiah 66:22
"For just as the new heavens and the new earth Which I make will endure before Me," declares the LORD, "So your offspring and your name will endure.

Revelation 21:4
and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

Isaiah 65:17-25
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind. "But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; For behold, I create Jerusalem for rejoicing And her people for gladness. "I will also rejoice in Jerusalem and be glad in My people; And there will no longer be heard in her The voice of weeping and the sound of crying.read more.


πŸ‘‡Comment Below: When did you have an encounter with Jesus?

12 comments:

  1. Lord
    Thank you so much for giving me peaceful place and peaceful place.
    Thank you for forgiving me.
    I love you.
    I surender my life to you.
    I follow your parth.
    In Jesus name.
    AmenπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother is one of the most beautiful loving women has a heart πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ made me her son one of the proudest to be there to have a great mother and son's relationship !! Love you momma Happy 72 birthday hope you have a great day love Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lost, but Jesus found me,
    Found the sheep that went astray,
    Threw His loving arms around me,
    Drew me back into His way.

    Yes, I’ll sing the wondrous story
    Of the Christ who died for me,
    Sing it in the light of glory,
    Sing it through eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes LORD I surrender I want to recommit my life to you and have you in every part of my life U are the one who died to save an unworthy sinner like me thankyou Lord Jesus for loving me forgiving me giving me peace let the former things be gone create in me a clean heart and mind body soul and spirit Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU, KING JESUS, FOR DYING FOR MY SINS...AND FOR GIVING ME A BRAND NEW LIFE... THROUGH YOUR SHED BLOOD...AND YOUR RESURRECTION LIFE'S POWER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen�� Praise be to God������

    ReplyDelete