Tuesday, March 3, 2020

6 Reminders From All 6 Chapters of Galatians


I just love Galatians. Here are 6 reminders from all of the 6 chapters of Galatians. 

Chapter 1 - Don’t live for the approval of others. Gal. 1:10

Chapter 2 - You are not defined by your past. Gal.  2:20

Chapter 3 - Your worth is in Christ, not your job or education. Gal. 3:27


Chapter 4 - You are no longer a slave, you are now a child of God. Gal. 4:7

Chapter 5 - Do not be led by feelings and emotions, be led by the spirit Gal. 5:25

Chapter 6 - Do not grow weary while doing good. When the time is right, you will reap what you have sown Gal. 6:9

16 comments:

  1. God.
    Thank you..
    I love you.
    Bless us all..
    In Jesus name.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galatians 4:47?... What Bible are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked it up easy enough...It's Galatians 4:7

      Delete
    2. Typographical error. It's Gal 4:4-7

      Delete
  3. Agree only 27 verses in that chapter. Hmmmm. Great message but...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked it up easy enough...It's Galatians 4:7

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks as if someone accidentally typed 4 twice. Simple mistake. Typo gone unnoticed. But, hey it's ok if we are ugly about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sad that was the only message they got out of this, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much.��
    I really needed this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you God. Please help our world to come back to you. Help us to see that we all are connected. In Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Those are very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is written, "Only Believe" Trust and obey, "God is no respecter of persons" In my life I have seen many miracles, been called to pray over many people, I've experienced a Stigmata, been lifted into the universe, and written what GOD has told me to write. This is only a few things, and I just want to say to everyone , Seek GOD with All your heart, Seek JESUS, and Seek the indwelling HOLY SPIRIT, don't stop till you Hear GOD say I LOVE you. The Voice of many waters is the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. GOD told me HE is About to do a NEW THING. meaning something new under the sun. Watch for it don't miss it it will build our faith. 3 other Pastors have confirmed the word I heard. Be ready, my precious brothers and sisters. be ready......

    ReplyDelete