I Thank God For Each Day


Kim always wakes up before me and spends time with God. As I woke up, came down the stairs she could tell that I was grumpy. She asked me "What is wrong?" I told her that I woke up and started to go over everything I had to do for the day. That is when she challenged me to do something different the next morning.

She told me instead of waking up and getting stressed with all the days demands, I spend that time thanking God for various things in my life. I told her that I did not think it would work, but I was willing to give it a try.


I woke up the next morning and thanked God for my health,  how He was providing for us, and several other things. I have to tell you the truth! IT WORKED!

I woke up calm, happier, and more peaceful as I started my day. 

So here is my challenge to you. Tomorrow, wake up and thank God for things in your life... they do not have to be big... it can be as insignificant as the sunshine, or the clothes you wear... you get the picture. I bet your day will start off much better!

Comments

  1. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks God..
    Everyday i give thanks to our God.
    Thank you for always accepting my praise and thanks for you.
    Guide my family as always.
    Keep them safe.
    Thank you for having my child that could make me laugh.
    I love Jesus.
    I always praying to you.
    God bless us..
    In Jesus name.
    AmenπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you God πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Father for another day! I believe something good is going to happen to me today and I believe something good is going to happen through me today. I say this every morning. Along with my daily morning reads. This starts my day off great and I'm at peace all day long! It works!! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸ™ Thank you God for always being there for us...AmenπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment