Sunday, February 23, 2020

I Know That Was You. - Gods411


Have you ever had times in your life, where something happens that was good, or maybe it was not suppose to happen and it did, or a miracle? There is no other explanation, other that it had to be God. So you pause, look to the Heavens, smile, and say; "I know that was you God."  

Here are some verses to encourage you:

Psalm 121:1
I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

Psalm 123:1
To You I lift up my eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens!

Isaiah 40:26
Lift up your eyes on high And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name; Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing.

14 comments:

  1. God.
    Thank you Lord.
    We love You.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful encouraging scriptures! Thank you🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, wonderful and encouraging for daliy readings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done this many times and I know that it was him. I also know that he is with me always and dwells in my heart ❤️ and I always ask him to stay in my heart forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love God & God is with me ♡:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many times. And even in a lot of small things I still feel his hand on my life. God truly cares for us!!🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tk you God for being so Loving and caring Tk you God for being there for me on difficult movements and giving me strength Love you God

      Delete
  7. My Dear Lord Jesus is with me always thats why I have no fear. He is in control.Loving him forever and always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you My Lord Jesus for being for me always. Amen!

    ReplyDelete