Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Daily Prayer For Your Grandchildren


Watch A Prayer For Your Grandchildren Below 

Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of praying for my grandchildren daily. I release my grandchildren and children, whom I love and admire so much, into Your tender care. I rest in the assurance that this is the best place they could ever be. Thank You in advance for all that You have in store for my grandchildren, blessings for this day, guidance for this season, and provisions for their entire lives.

God, it is a scary world around them, I ask that You keep them safe today. I ask that You would protect my grandchildren from any harm or evil intent that would lurk close by, or try to attack them while they are unaware. Cover them in Your refuge, and hide them in the safety of Your powerful presence. I pray for You to protect their comings and goings, and to remind my grandchildren that You’re always with them.

On the days that they’re struggling with their flesh, I pray that Your Spirit would convict them and bring to light their weaknesses. Offer my grandchildren Your reassurance of grace, restoration, and forgiveness when they mess up and lose their way. I ask that You protect them from feelings of shame or condemnation, instead covering them with Your tender love and healing. Surround them with influences that will challenge them to always seek what is right in Your eyes.

Give them alertness, discernment, and the wisdom to avoid temptations of the oppressor and to lead them to make the best choices. I ask Father that You give them a heart that aches to know Your word and to know You better.


Direct their steps today Father, direct their feet in the direction of your plans for them to prosper. Let Your path be made clear. I ask for You to open doors that need to be opened and close every one that needs to be shut tight. Allow every gift and treasure you have placed inside my grandchildren lives to grow, develop, and flourish, to bring glory to You.

I ask for Your divine wisdom and direction over each of their days. I ask that You would give them understanding beyond their years, and a peace of resting in Your will. I ask that You would remind my grandchildren, each and every day, just how much You love them. I pray they are always aware of Your loving presence and security.

Please protect my grandchildren wherever they travel. I pray my grandchildren grow up with a great ability to sense danger. God enable them to know when something they are doing could be a danger to themselves or others. Give them the abilities to discern potential dangers and protect themselves.

I ask that Your peace cover them. Especially when life brings unfortunate circumstances, may they find their comfort and joy in Your arms. I pray that laughter and joy fill their lives daily. I pray You would give my grandchildren boldness and courage to face the challenges set before them, having the confidence and hope that can only come from your Holy Spirit.


God, I pray that You would give them a fire in their soul to always seek You, instill in them the love for others that You have, teach them Your ways, and teach them to be obedient and confident in Your plans for them. Give my grandchildren a compassionate spirit, and a willingness to look beyond the outward appearances of others. Teach them to see everything through Your eyes.  

As sicknesses and illnesses will occur in life, I pray that You protect them with Your shield. Protect them from permanent diseases or ailments. I pray You make my grandchildren's bodies strong and resilient. May they life long healthy lives.

Lord, I trust in You, my grandchildren are Yours. I know in my heart that You will raise them up in Your greatness. Empower those who are willing to stand strong and true, passionate for You, believing that You have designed them from Your image. May they find passion in knowing that it is for Your kingdom and Your purpose, which you have carefully planned and prepared in advance for them.

Be a lamp for their feet. Be a light to their path. Shine over my grandchildren today Father. Fill them with Your Spirit. Bless them with Your favor and peace.

I thank you God, that you walk ahead of them, beside them, and behind them too. I rest in knowing that I can trust You to always lead the way, to be constantly at their side, and to have their back too.

I praise You Father for the work You are continuing to do in my grandchildren's lives. They are a precious treasure to me and many others. May they feel the love of You and me, every single day of their lives.

In Jesus’ Name,

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment